What's new

Viral Debrief Weekly Dose of Aviation

SamS

Hey Kelsey!! My name is Sam I am 13 and I would love for you to do a viral debrief on the link below. It’s an hour so you could do 3 parts and there is plenty of awesome content for you to elaborate on. I hope this helps!

MsHighAltitude

Administrator
Staff member
@SamS regarding your questions about flight sim and radio calls:
  • Kelsey lists his flight sim gear in the video description. Depending on your budget, there are more economical options out there. Personally I didn't find the sim making a whole lot of difference in my private pilot training. It is pretty fun to play though.
  • For radio calls I heard some people get really good at it on VATSIM. Your instructor will teach you what to say when you start flight training and then you'll have to practice on your own. Once you have some basic knowledge, you can listen to your heart's content at liveatac.net.

affinity4aviation

Hey Kelsey!! My name is Sam I am 13 and I would love for you to do a viral debrief on the link below. It’s an hour so you could do 3 parts and there is plenty of awesome content for you to elaborate on. I hope this helps!

A quite interesting smorgasbord of aviation clips!

MsHighAltitude

Administrator
Staff member
SamS said:
What free app should I use to learn about the 737 and what age can I start getting my private pilots license?
You can start training at any age. However, you need to be at least 16 to solo and 17 to take the checkride for your private pilot license.