What's new

Pilot Fatigue

321Captain

This thing has a maybe two months tops, before people completely disregard all the “Guidance” being put out there. Masks on planes will probably be the only mandate left.

affinity4aviation

Is the chaos due to a lack of effective vaccines? Are the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines not good enough?
The chaos is the mutations + the professionals trying to keep up with the dynamics. It's chaotically affecting the airlines + healthcare.
Pfizer has worked for me, combined with being conscious of cross contamination + preventative measures. The vaccine alone is not enough if you're not taking preventative measures + boosting your immune system. That's where there's a bit of a disconnect for some people. It's common sense, but some people expect the vaccine to 100% prevent it. Then they blame the vaccine for lack of efficacy! :alien: An injection for:ROFLMAO: common sense?

Last edited:

affinity4aviation

In a way, yes. They haven't yet developed one to cure stupidity.

But I believe that research was stopped when it was pointed out that they would not be able to get it into the target group ... :)
Plaque has the most forthright + some of the most thoughtful + honest comments! He often says what I don't dare post. A brave Brit; must be that Royal British military training!

Last edited:

affinity4aviation

Oh the chaos is caused by the tyrants using the virus as an excuse
More places only have drive- thru testing. I called many places + most are out of the testing materials, (distribution factors) + there's a week wait, except for MediFast Clinic. A friend was sent home from work today because an employee called work to say he tested positive. They told them all to get tested. Yet, they made my friend work while quite sick for 3 days, + today he finally (!) let me test him: (+). Potentially spreading it at all those businesses + at the bar for days. This co. used no common sense making him work sick + contributing to the spread + they should be fined.
I've met so many people in denial that refuse to get a free test, unless proof is required for work. Our culture is bewildering at times.

Last edited:

Sonerai

Ph, good grief, if you feel a little under the weather and are so scared, take a test that has a very high false positive and then you will feel so much better. Heck, just hide in your basement until this ends, which will be never

MsHighAltitude

Administrator
Staff member