What's new

How can I make this forum better for you?

I suggest a space where people can people can converse over airplanes of the past, such as the SZD-24, B-47, B-17g, [X]B-15, DC-8, "Big Jolly Green Giant", etc.
-S. J.

Last edited:

Sonerai

I would love to have an area to share the best airports to visit, if it´s something special about the airport or if it´s just beautiful area around it or some sort of Sightseeing nearby.
Maybe seperately for the US & Europe.
Land at Kix(Osaka) over the water

I just got here and I am a little overwhelmed, everything seems cluttered, but I am sure I will figure out how to navigate, but at the moment I just need to focus on piloting. I would like to see what movies and shows have already been suggested so I do not clog the feed.

Kellykat702

🚨Hello from Las Vegas, I’m new to this Forum and I’m not sure where to leave a video suggestion but I think a really great video that Captian 74 😉should explain and talk about, a few years ago one of our air traffic controller’s here in Las Vegas suffered a stroke while she was on duty and there’s a lengthy video of the transmission between her and about five different pilots a very scary situation to listen to specially knowing the delicate dance that’s performed every second of every day between the pilots and ATC‘s having worked at McCarran for many years as a Ramper I do not understand why she was in that tower alone She’s not working in Butte Montana She’s at Las Vegas McCarran international airport stay safe everyone 😷🤙🏼🌺

Sharon

I would love to have an area to share the best airports to visit, if it´s something special about the airport or if it´s just beautiful area around it or some sort of Sightseeing nearby.
Maybe seperately for the US & Europe.
Love that idea!

Retired Pan Am f/a crew here....
I would like to see you + Peter Forman, at forman@fapa.aero, retired TWA capt. , who resides in Hawaii, do a video together, or collaborate online. The both of you are exceptionally bright + experienced mentors, + he's 25 yrs. older. Your career advice + exper. complement ea. other. He's designing a low-cost flight simulator, which many of your followers want to learn about. You two in collaboration could be a huge hit; U R already! A 'Kelsey in Maui/Hawaii' video together, discussing aviation, would be amazing. Met him in college. You're both doing many of the same things, only he's doing it with some grey hair!

Last edited:
Kelsey you've done exceptionally well creating, organizing + improving this forum. Thank you for your time + hard work, so others can share their appreciation of aviation + wanting to learn more. You're also helping some get over their trepidation of flying by explaining the redundancies + how safe it actually is.

I read all your suggestions and I am about 80% done. I am going to add a subsection for flight school between US and International and then put them in alphabetical order, but I have to go fly now. Is this a lot better layout for all of you?
May I suggest consider closing old threads? Thanks.

Last edited: