What's new

Aviators in South Florida you want to be a Dispatcher at Bargain Prices? You got a chance lets make the future a reality.

Brystar41

Hello everybody I decided to start a new thread to make it easier for it to be visible in the forums here. Please forgive me of this post I don't want this opportunity to die.

Anyways I want to say about my plea I am trying to see if anybody on here in South Florida of the USA is interested in going for the FAA Flight Dispatcher course its from my College of Miami Dade College and its part of the continuing education program. Plus from around the area i live in South Florida I saw some programs and the prices went up alot, but this one while its expensive its actually more affordable than the others I have seen. I am trying to see in the Aviation circles if they have people interested in joining as well. This can add more to your resume as well and applications for your careers.

The program costs $2,700 but this is the tuition and its from 2/23/2021 to 8/17/2021 Tuesday and Thursday and it will be at MIA or TMB. The reason I am doing this is because I want to go for my future and I know I am not alone in this, Many people on here would want that option too. So I am trying my best to spread the word and if people want to join they can, since the College is not advertising the course as much, I feel that somebody has to step in and make this possible. Also it will be in person but with the Safety precautions of the college.

I can provide links for it.
(This is for the description of the course note that the start date is not the correct one).

(Link to register in case anyone is interested).

I don't mean to push this but I don't want another year without a future, (being stuck at home and nothing to do) I am a recent College Graduate, wanting to go for Embry-Riddle too! And I want to go for Aviation I been wanting to go for this industry for ages, and I am aware we have been hit hard with this "Pandemic" but I know we will need a new generation of aviators and this is were we all come in. You can even do this course while in college or in your current jobs as well, its flexible. Spread the word please, if anybody wants to join me with this course now is the chance, I don't want to see this course close. I want to see a future where we can put this Pandemic behind us and go forward with Prosperity and Harmony a better future for all of us.

Brystar41

Hmm nobody has responded yet? I don't know if I posted in the wrong area or not? I am hopeful that this course can still happen (Crossing fingers).

Brystar41

There is still time to register, I still only see one, If any Aviator in South Florida can hear me please this is an opportunity to get yourself another license or a foot in the door in the Aviation industry. I don't want this opportunity to be lost. (I am praying and crossing my fingers).

Zeede

Hmm nobody has responded yet? I don't know if I posted in the wrong area or not? I am hopeful that this course can still happen (Crossing fingers).
To be fair, you're looking for ATC folks who live in South Florida. I don't know how many folks here fall into both categories (I fall into neither).

Brystar41

To be fair, you're looking for ATC folks who live in South Florida. I don't know how many folks here fall into both categories (I fall into neither).
I put it in the Dispatcher area because its Aircraft Dispatcher course so it falls under there, but ATC can also join too, This is a course in which they can get their license as well and cheaper to do so, but of course its within a couple of months basically half of a year compared to five weeks from what I seen in most schools and the prices are astronomical.

I thought well this is a good opportunity for people that want to get a license because well we are in a pandemic we cannot travel as much plus it keeps us preoccupied with things.

But in case you know anyone and is in the South Florida Region I put up links for it to check it out and if they are interested they can enroll. Trust me this doesn't come often and with this "Pandemic" Its time to bring a new generation of Aviators.

Edit: I am going thru a huge dilemma in my life.

Last edited:

Brystar41

I hear you man, and I wasn't trying to rain on your parade, just explain perhaps why you weren't getting a ton of interest here about the opportunity.
Ah Its ok, So umm what should I do should this thread be moved to another forum or what? How is it that I can reach to more people about this?