What's new

Siris

I don't think they realize how much regulation you have to study to just be a private and how it's basically beaten mercilously into your skull for your commercial. Look what ever you want to call yourself all pilots are quite litterally experts to at least an extent on their subject (if we weren't we'd all be dead) you aren't fooling anyone here as much as walking into a hospital and trying to pass myself off as a neural surgeon would to the doctors there.

321Captain

They have no idea. Not saying that as an ego boost, I’m pretty sure that anyone with the drive and ambition an accomplish pretty much anything. What bothers me is the complete lack of those things, and the ability on social media to become something that you quite obviously aren’t.

Zeede

Administrator
Staff member
@Learjet Pilot

Honesty is the basis for any relationship, and I can't be bothered to list all of the things you've falsified. I don't see the point of your behavior, as being a pilot is *NOT* a requirement to participate on these forums. I myself was a non-aviator just a year and a half ago, so there's no shame in it. We have people who come here all the time asking for advice before starting to pursue aviation. Your posts are detrimental to anyone new who stumbles upon these forums and doesn't know right away that your posts are full of falsehoods. *You* could hurt someone else's entry into aviation by filling up all the recent posts with a bunch of bologna.

Frankly at this point everyone should just put you on ignore until the mods can get around to deleting your threads and posts. If you came clean and stopped pretending to be a pilot then you might salvage some respect here.

@Learjet Pilot

Honesty is the basis for any relationship, and I can't be bothered to list all of the things you've falsified. I don't see the point of your behavior, as being a pilot is *NOT* a requirement to participate on these forums. I myself was a non-aviator just a year and a half ago, so there's no shame in it. We have people who come here all the time asking for advice before starting to pursue aviation. Your posts are detrimental to anyone new who stumbles upon these forums and doesn't know right away that your posts are full of falsehoods. *You* could hurt someone else's entry into aviation by filling up all the recent posts with a bunch of bologna.

Frankly at this point everyone should just put you on ignore until the mods can get around to deleting your threads and posts. If you came clean and stopped pretending to be a pilot then you might salvage some respect here.
This is nothing but hurtful. So you win I am leaving forms and requesting my account to be deleted and for now I will delete all my post.

Siris

or to add to what Zeede said, something worse, someone remembers something false you said and litterally kill themselves and potentially others. We don't call it a self cleansing hobby just because we think it is funny.