What's new

You are too much..this guy said it all

Plague

Do you know what happend? or why he's doing this?
Depends who you mean.
IIRC Learjet Pilot was a troll who kept coming back in different guises, but I could well be wrong. Nearly 18 months ago now.
I don't really know what's upset Barry. He shot down my original hypothesis (in another thread).

It's the internet ... Home of all things strange.

Barrywone

I don’t know if you are directing this to me, but whoever posted this would seem to be seeking help. Perhaps you should help him.

I really hope you can find solutions to the problems facing aerospace activities but it seems to me that posts to this site are entropic:

In a deterministic system where cause and effect are anticipated, random events can only remain constant or increase.

That is as clear as I can make it. You may keep my posts if you want but I can’t continue this conversation or membership to your group.

As I said before, we appear to have differing world views.

Good luck.Account deletion.jpg

MsHighAltitude

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t know if you are directing this to me, but whoever posted this would seem to be seeking help. Perhaps you should help him.
I’m not sure what you are trying to do here. The posts you included are from someone who attempted to disguise as a pilot under multiple profiles. It didn’t take long for some of our members, who are real pilots, to call him out.